The Dominican American Coalition of Connecticut
A statewide non-profit organization registered with the federal government under the code 501 (c) (3), serving communities with high concentration of Dominican-Americans and Hispanics.
Chocolate con Yola
What does The Dominican American Coalition of Connecticut do?
Through the execution of human development programs, The Dominican-American Coalition of Connecticut works for the benefit of the inhabitants of the State of Connecticut by applying models of social intervention that seeks the transformation of people, applying the “valor-arte” method, which means give “VALUE” to people through the “ARTS”.
Future generations of Latinos can identify their heritage through culture, gain a historical perspective, and understanding of their cultural identity.
Educating communities in:
- Financial education for children and adults – In alliance with TD Bank.
- ESL program – In alliance with LEAD.
- Musical Instruments and Sports programs.
- Metabolism and Nutrition – In alliance with Be – Well Kairos Foundation.
- Basic computer literacy for adults.